Troweled Type Urethane Concrete
Tek-Crete TT is a troweled urethane mortar flooring system, it provides superior performance in heavy abusive conditions including thermal cycling, chemical exposure, high heat.
Typical Thickness 1/4" - 3/8"
- High durability and impact resistance
- Complies with all USDA and FDA requirements for food and beverages
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High heat resistance
- Environmentally Friendly
- Low odor during installation and cure
- Rapid cure and quick return to service
- Easily maintained
- LEED credit points may be available
- Moisture tolerant
- Anti-Microbial properties
Where to Use:
- Industrial and institutional service environments
- Pharmaceutical & Bio-Tech
- Health Care
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Food Service
Color Chart - Tek-Crete
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Project Gallery - Tek-Crete
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.