Urethane Concrete with Decorative Colored Quartz Broadcast
Tek-Crete SL-CQ is a blended two-component urethane resin and curing agent that is mixed with a pre-engineered special aggregate and finished with a decorative colored quartz broadcast of aggregate into the resinous grout or into wet base polyurethane mortar followed by a lock-coat topcoat to enhance the appearance of an industrial floor.
Typical Thickness 3/16" - 1/4"
- Functional decorative floor
- High durability and impact resistant
- Moisture tolerant
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Easy to clean oil, grease, and other contaminants
- Environmentally friendly, low odor during installation and cure
- Rapid cure and quick return to service.
- Slip resistant.
- LEED Credit points may be available
- Anti-Microbial properties to fight bacteria, fungi, mold, and mildew growth
Where to Use:
- Industrial and institutional service environments
- Pharmaceutical & Bio-Tech
- Health Care
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Food Service
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Project Gallery - Tek-Crete
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.