Urethane Concrete with Sand Broadcast
Tek-Crete SL-B is a three-component system consisting of a urethane resin, hardener, and aggregate.
The material is placed and allowed to self-level, then followed by a broadcast and recommended
Typical Thickness: 3/16" - 1/4"
- Moisture tolerant
- High durability and impact resistant
- Easy to clean oil, grease, and other contaminants
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Environmentally friendly, low odor during installation and cure
- Rapid cure and quick return to service
- Slip resistant
- LEED credit points may be available
- Anti-Microbial properties to fight bacteria, fungi, mold, and mildew growth
Where to Use:
- Pharmaceutical & Bio-Tech
- Health Care
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Food Service.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
303 Ivory Cream
413 Speedway Gray
304 Sandpiper Beige
431 Birght Gray
2102 Copper Kettle
3304 Provincial Tan
4413 Dolphin Gray
606 Spanish Tile
3305 Dodge City Tan
402 Dark Gray
2103 Fired Brick
4501 State Green
2601 Redwood Tile
640 Safety Red
Project Gallery - Tek-Crete
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.