Tek-Crete Sealer CP
UV Stable Urethane Concrete Sealer
Tek-Crete Sealer CP is an aliphatic polyurethane resin mixed with a cementitious powder
designed to be used as a topcoat for Tek-Crete Flooring Systems.
Typical Thickness: 8 - 16 Mils
- UV-Color stability
- High durability and impact resistance
- Complies with all USDA and FDA requirements for food and beverages
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High heat resistance
- Environmentally Friendly
- Low odor during installation and cure
- Rapid cure and quick return to service
- Easily maintained
- LEED credit points may be available
- Moisture tolerant
- Anti-Microbial properties to fight bacteria, fungi, mold, and mildew growth
Where to Use:
- In rugged service conditions including food processing, breweries, beverage, juice, spirit and wine processing, chemical
Color Chart - Tek-Crete
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Project Gallery - Tek-Crete
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.