Thin-section, mosaic flooring for settings where beauty and functionality are both a priority.
Terracolor is a thin-section, epoxy mosaic decorative flooring system designed for use were aesthetics and functionality are both required, such as research labs, medical buildings, commercial kitchens, wineries, and other facilities. Applied by trowel, Terracolor consists of decorative aggregates embedded in a colored epoxy matrix to produce a seamless floor and cove base. It can be installed over new and existing concrete, metal, or wood substrates and finished with various topcoats to protect the floor from impact, abrasion, or chemical exposure.
- Monolithic, including cove base
- Chemical resistant
- Decorative finish
- Easy maintenance
- High compressive strength
- Available with a protective biocide
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Compressive Strength ASTM C579 – 10,000 psi (Resin, Hardener & Aggregate) 703 kg/cm
- Compressive Strength ASTM D695 – 11,000 psi (Resin and Hardener) 774 kg/cm
- Tensile Strength ASTM C307 – 1,400 psi (Resin, Hardener & Aggregate) 98 kg/cm
- Tensile Strength ASTM D638 – 5,000 psi (Resin and Hardener) 352 kg/cm
- Flextural Strength ASTM C580 – 4,000 psi
- Surface Hardness ASTM D2240, Shore D – 80-85
- Adhesion ASTM D4541 – 400 psi
- Flammability ASTM D635 – Self-extinguishing by this test (0.6″)
- Flammability ASTM E-648, FTMS 372, PA 253, NBSIR 75-950 Critical Radian Heat Flux – 1.07 Watts/cm2
- Abrasion Resistance ASTM D4060 – 0.04 gr
- Indentation Characteristics MIL-D-3134 – 1.0%
- Impact Resistance Gardner Impact Test (160 lbs.) – No cracking or detachment
- Microbial Resistance ASTM – G21 Passes
The best HTML CheatSheet has its own visual editor where you can apply your own CSS code as well. Web developers and designers love this free online resource!