Slurry Epoxy Floor
Cheminert HD Slurry is a high density, fluid applied seamless flooring system. It is comprised of 100% solids epoxy and pre-engineered specialty aggregate.
Typical thickness 1/8" to 3/16"
- Monolithic with integral cove base
- Renew surface deteriorate floors
- High compressive strength
- High flexural strength
- Anti-Microbial properties
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Chemical resistant
- Produces a rapidly installed seamless slurry floor system
- Low temperature stability
- Wide variety of engineered topcoats available
- Installed only by Professional Factory Trained Dex-O-Tex Contractor
Where to Use:
- Industrial Facilities
- Machine stops
- Food processing and
- Manufacturing areas
- Commercial freezers
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Project Gallery - Decorative Epoxy
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.