Decorative Flake Floor with Integral Cove Base
Dex-O-Tex Colorflake is a seamless, fluid-applied, double broadcast, epoxy flooring system consisting of an
epoxy primer basecoat, epoxy receiving coat, which is broadcast with decorative vinyl chips, and followed by a
Typical Thickness: 1/16" - 1/8"
- Water clear epoxy
- Wide range of attractive flake blends available
- Low VOC
- Skid resistant
- Can be applied over a wide range of surfaces and applications
- No significant odor during installation
- Resists most common chemical spillage
- Installed only by Factory Trained Contractors
- Anti-microbial additive available
- LEED Points may be available
- Commercial, industrial and institutional areas
- Locker rooms
- Corridors and commons-areas
Color Chart - Flake (1/16", 1/8", 1/4")
Custom color variations are available by request. Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Project Gallery - Decorative Epoxy
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.