Decorative Flake Floor with Integral Cove Base
Dex-O-Tex Colorflake is a seamless, fluid-applied, double broadcast, epoxy flooring system consisting of an
epoxy primer basecoat, epoxy receiving coat, which is broadcast with decorative vinyl chips, and followed by a
Typical Thickness: 1/16" - 1/8"
- Water clear epoxy
- Wide range of attractive flake blends available
- Low VOC
- Skid resistant
- Can be applied over a wide range of surfaces and applications
- No significant odor during installation
- Resists most common chemical spillage
- Installed only by Factory Trained Contractors
- Anti-microbial additive available
- LEED Points may be available
- Commercial, industrial and institutional areas
- Locker rooms
- Corridors and commons-areas
Color Chart - Colorflake and Elastaflake (1/16" and 1/4")
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Project Gallery - Decorative Epoxy
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.