Resilient Resinous Flooring System
Elastaflake RFS is a fluid applied composite flooring system including a primer, elastomeric polyurethane
cushion coat, decorative color chips, and high-performance stain-resistant Quik-Glaze polyaspartic topcoats. The Elastaflake RFS system incorporates a specially formulated rubberized urethane basecoat that provides a soft
resilient feeling underfoot and reduces physical fatigue.
Typical Thickness 1/8"
- Monolithic, including integral flashing
- Resilient and comfortable underfoot
- Reduces sound transmission to adjacent areas
- Nonflammable during installation
- Moisture tolerant with vapor emission rates (MVER) up to 10 lbs/1000 sq/ft/per 24 hr period per ASTM F1869, or an RH in excess of 84% per ASTM F2170
- VOC compliant
- CDPH 01350 Approved
- Elastaflake RFS is designed for use in hospitals, clinics, clean rooms, sterile or surgical environments, operating suites, emergency rooms, laboratories, patient rooms, hallways, passageways, and utility rooms.
Color Chart - Flake (1/16", 1/8", 1/4")
Custom color variations are available by request. Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Project Gallery - Elastaflake - Healthcare
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.