Resilient Resinous Flooring System
Elastaflake RFS is a fluid applied composite flooring system including a primer, elastomeric polyurethane
cushion coat, decorative color chips, and high-performance stain-resistant Quik-Glaze polyaspartic topcoats. The Elastaflake RFS system incorporates a specially formulated rubberized urethane basecoat that provides a soft
resilient feeling underfoot and reduces physical fatigue.
Typical Thickness 1/8"
- Monolithic, including integral flashing
- Resilient and comfortable underfoot
- Reduces sound transmission to adjacent areas
- Nonflammable during installation
- Moisture tolerant with vapor emission rates (MVER) up to 10 lbs/1000 sq/ft/per 24 hr period per ASTM F1869, or an RH in excess of 84% per ASTM F2170
- VOC compliant
- CDPH 01350 Approved
- Elastaflake RFS is designed for use in hospitals, clinics, clean rooms, sterile or surgical environments, operating suites, emergency rooms, laboratories, patient rooms, hallways, passageways, and utility rooms.
Color Chart - Colorflake and Elastaflake (1/16" and 1/4")
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Project Gallery - Elastaflake - Healthcare
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.