Epoxy flooring broadcast with decorative vinyl chips to create an attractive finish at an economical cost.
Colorflake L is a seamless, fluid-applied epoxy flooring system ideal for a variety of industries from food service to manufacturing to laboratories. The flooring system involves a multi-step installation consisting of an epoxy primer base coat and an epoxy pigmented receiving coat, which is broadcast with decorative vinyl chips, followed by a topcoat of clear aliphatic polyester urethane. The decorative vinyl chips can be broadcast from sparse to full, depending on the desired look. Colorflake L is resistant to most common materials spilled in light manufacturing and vehicle service, providing both durability and an attractive appearance at a very economical cost.
- A seamless, decorative flooring at moderate cost
- Excellent gloss and easy maintenance
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Abrasion resistant
- Resists a wide range of service chemicals
- Available with protective biocide
- Complies with VOC regulations
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Compressive Strength ASTM D695 – 9,000 psi
- Tensile Strength ASTM D638 – 1,200 psi
- Hardness ASTM D2240 Shore D – 80-85
- Impact Resistance ASTM D2794 – Passes
- Flexibility ASTM D1737, 180° Bend, 3/4″ Mandrel – Passes
- Adhesion ASTM D4541 – > 400 psi (100% failure in concrete)
- Thermal Shock Resistance ASTM 1211 Cycle of immersion in boiling water 10 mins Followed by ice water 10 mins – Passes 6 cycles
- Co-efficient of Static Friction ASTM C609 – Dry – Rubber 0.68, Leather 0.71
- Microbial Resistance ASTM G21 – Passes
Go to Geek Prank and try the online Windows XP simulator, play with the classic Minesweeper and Tetris games or listen to some music.