Tek-Crete Skim Coat
Tek-Crete Skim Coat is an aromatic polyurethane resin mixed with a cementitious powder designed to be used as a skimcoat or topcoat for Tek-Crete Flooring Systems
Typical Thickness 8 - 16 Mils
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Minimal odor during installation and cure
- Moisture tolerant
- LEED credit points may be available
Where to Use:
- As a topcoat and/or primer with other Tek-Crete Systems
- for use in rugged service conditions including food processing, breweries, beverage, juice, spirit and wine processing, chemical processing, etc.
Color Chart - Tek-Crete
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Project Gallery - Tek-Crete
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.