Epoxy flooring systems for superior protection against chemical exposure in industrial environments.
Cheminert provides a variety of epoxy flooring options for superior protection against chemical exposure in industrial environments. The flooring systems use a specially-formulated epoxy resin incorporating chemical-resistant aggregates for added protection not found in conventional epoxy systems.
Offering high flexibility, Cheminert comes in a variety of flooring options to suit your environment and project requirements, including conductive flooring, high-density applications, and self-leveling systems. We also provide Cheminert decorative flooring using mosaic terrazzo and quartz to create attractive, designed finishes. Cheminert can be applied over concrete and other substrates depending on the system.
- Resistant to a wide range of acids, bases, solvents, oils, and food fats
- Monolithic, seamless
- Available with a protective biocide
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Can be topped with optional sealers or pigmented finishes
- Skid-resistance profile options
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors