Fracture Resistant Waterproof Membrane System
Dex-O-Tex Neobond Fracture Resistant Membrane is a composite system consisting of a proprietary synthetic rubber emulsion waterproofing membrane with a fabric reinforced cementitious protection layer.
Typical Thickness: 25 - 40 Mils
- Provides positive side waterproofing
- Unlike waterproofing sheet goods, fluid-applied membranes can easily be applied over irregular shapes
- Forms monolithic tightly adhering membrane across floors and up bases/curbs
- Environmentally safe
- No organic solvents
Where to Use:
- Typically used beneath thin-set or mortar bed applications of ceramic tile, Dex-O-Tex Spectrum Terrazzo, marble, and certain types of troweled composition flooring
- It can also be used for between slabs or below-grade waterproofing or planter waterproofing applications
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.