M-E Flooring NR
Waterproofing Mechanical Equipment Room Floor System
ME Flooring is a multi-layered troweled flooring system designed for use as a waterproof flooring system for mechanical equipment rooms above-occupied areas.
Typical Thickness: 1/8" - 3/16"
- Monolithic, molded waterproof system across floors and up bases, curbs, equipment pads, and pipe sleeves
- Tight adhesion
- Can be applied over new or existing surfaces
- Environmentally safe, no toxic odor or flammable hazard during installation
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors and mildew growth
Where to Use:
- Mechanical Equipment Rooms
Air conditioning rooms
Plenums and similar spaces subject to leakage through water spillage
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
3305-Dodge City Tan
Project Gallery - ME Flooring
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.