VaporControl Primer 1P
Epoxy Moisture Mitigation System
Dex-O-Tex VaporControl™ Primer 1P is a uniquely modified fluid-applied epoxy moisture mitigation system. It is designed to be used as a vapor mitigation system on grade, above grade, and below-grade concrete surfaces.
24lbs/1000sqft/24 hours per ASTM F1869 or 99% RH per ASTM F2170
Typical Thickness 17 Mils
- Meets ASTM F-3010
- 24lbs/1000sqft/24 hours per ASTM F1869 or 99% RH per ASTM F2170
- 10 Year full replacement warranty available (Consult with Crossfield Product Corp. for registration)
- Reduces or eliminates the negative effects of moisture vapor emissions
- Excellent adhesion to damp concrete
- High compressive, flexural, and tensile strengths
- LEED Points may be available
Where to Use:
- The epoxy primer is placed directly on properly prepared, durable concrete substrates.
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.