Smoothing and Sloping Underlayment
Epox-O-Fill is a trowel-applied epoxy resin with an engineered aggregate. It is designed for application as a smoothing or sloping underlayment.
Typical Thickness 1/4" - 4"
- Superior adhesion
- Excellent compressive strength
- Fast setting
- Excellent freeze-thaw resistance
- Unaffected by de-icing salts
- Withstands heavy rolling loads
Where to Use:
- Rough deteriorated concrete substrates
- To create slope for drainage beneath Dex-O-Tex flooring systems
Repair Mortars and Underlayments Gallery
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.