Smooth, Sloping, and Resurfacing Underlayment
A-81 Underlayment is a polymer modified pre-packaged cementitious sloping, leveling and patching compound for structural or lightweight concrete or lath-reinforced plywood.
Typical Thickness: 1/8" - 2"
- Superior adhesion
- Low permeability, yet breathable
- Interior and exterior use
- Excellent freeze-thaw resistance
- Similar expansion-contraction as concrete
- VOC Compliant
Where to Use:
- As a Sloping, smoothing, patching, and resurfacing material.
- Underlayment prior to placement of tile, vinly, wood, and resinous flooring
Repair Mortars and Underlayments Gallery
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.