Conductive and static-dissipating floor coatings to protect against electrostatic damage.
Electro-Flor epoxy coatings create conductive and static-dissipating flooring systems for areas sensitive to electrostatic damage. These high-solids, epoxy coatings are electrically active within resistance range requirements for conductive (ECD) or static-dissipative (ESD) flooring, which prevents damage to electronic products and equipment.
It’s important that static control requirements are clearly specified to insure proper static-dissipative levels. Workers interacting with the floor must be connected to it through conductive footwear, straps, or wheels. This is usually a requirement for all conductive and static-dissipating flooring systems.
Electro-Flor systems are designed for installation over concrete surfaces. If the substrate is uneven, a Dex-O-Tex troweled or self-leveling floor should be applied prior to the Electro-Flor system.
- Protective ECD and ESD flooring systems
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Monolithic, seamless
- Chemical resistant
- More durable than tile or sheet goods when exposed to forklift traffic
- Available in a wide range of standard colors
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors