Electro Static Dissipative Flooring
Dex-O-Tex Electro-Flor ESD is a fluid-applied, water-based, monolithic, and is electrically active within resistance range requirements for a “static dissipative” flooring system.
The resistance range for Electro-Flor ESD is one million (1E6) to one billion (1E9) ohms, as tested in accordance with ESD Association Standard 7.1.
Typical Thickness: 22 Mils*
*Can be applied over different basecoats to achieve the desired thickness
- Protective ESD flooring system
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistant
- Monolithic, seamless
- More durable than tile or sheet goods when exposed to forklift traffic
- CDPH 1350 Approved for low emissions
- Dissipates 5,000 Volt charge to Zero in 0.01 seconds
WHERE TO USE
- As “electrostatic discharge” protective flooring for clean rooms, server farms, electronics manufacturing, and assembly or any ESD sensitive environment.
Color Chart - Electro Static Coatings
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Project Gallery - Electro Static Coatings
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.