Troweled Decorative Epoxy Floor with Integral Cove Base
Cheminert CFS is a resinous flooring system consisting of epoxy resin and catalyst mixed with special engineered aggregates, designed for use where a decorative durable monolithic floor is required.
Typical Thickness 3/16" - 1/4"
- Monolithic with integral cove base
- High flexural and compressive strengths
- Anti-Microbial properties
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Chemical resistant
- Produces a rapidly installed seamless slurry floor system
- Installed only by Professional Factory Trained Dex-O-Tex Contractor
Where to Use:
- Industrial facilities
- Cafeteria & food service
- Machine shops
- Food processing and manufacturing areas
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.