Protective Polymer Modified Cementitious Coating
Dex-O-Tex Resistite a polymerized, two-component, cementitious protective coating that can be applied over a variety of surfaces including concrete, masonry, metal, wood, and tile. It consists of a unique rubber-like polymer
liquid that is mixed with a proprietary cement and aggregate blend
Typical Thickness : 60- 146 Mils
- Moisture vapor permeable
- NSF-61 Certified for use in potable water
- Cost effective
- Ideal for exterior/interior, pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Enhances appearance and curb appeal of concrete & masonry
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Resistant to deicing salts
- Environmentally safe
- Monolithic, seamless
- Wide array of slip resistant textures, colors, and finishes
- VOC and LEED compliant
Where to Use:
- Concrete restoration and protection
- Traffic surfacing and parking garages
- Balcony, sidewalks, driveways, promenades, pool decks, patios, etc.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
3305-Dodge City Tan
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.