DECKING & WATERPROOFING
Dex-O-Tex waterproofing products offer protection for a wide range of residential and commercial surfaces from pedestrian walkways, to parking garages, to residential decks and balconies.
Our waterproofing products are specially designed to protect exterior concrete and decking surfaces against weather damage, UV radiation, and general wear and tear from pedestrian traffic and other impacts. Additionally, our concrete waterproofing products offer excellent protection in industries where surfaces experience heavy shock, impact, high temperatures, or exposure to chemicals.
No matter what kind of building or residential property you operate, waterproofing is a wise investment that prevents deterioration, improves aesthetics, and lowers maintenance costs. Browse through our waterproofing products to find the right system for your project requirements.
Advanced Floor & Waterproofing Systems Dex-O-Tex® products offer a full line of waterproof deck coverings and specialty fluid-applied flooring.
DECKING & WATERPROOFING PRODUCTS
Scientifically superior and performance proven, Dex-O-Tex® flooring, waterproofing, and surfacing systems provide long-term protection, durability, and aesthetic appeal.
Since 1938, Crossfield Products Corp., headquartered in Los Angeles, California, has been an industry leader in floor and surfacing solutions for new construction and renovation projects. Our Dex-O-Tex® and Dex-O-Tex Marine products offer a full line of waterproof deck coverings, specialty fluid-applied floorings, coatings, and decorative finishes for commercial, industrial, and residential environments.
No matter how demanding your environment, Dex-O-Tex has a flooring or surfacing product designed to meet your needs.
MOISTURE MITIGATION PRODUCTS
VAPORCONTROL PRIMER 1P
Heavy-duty moisture vapor suppression system
- High-Performance moisture vapor suppression system that meets the ASTM F 3010 specification
- Withstands moisture vapor emission rates (MVER) of 24lbs/1000SF/24hrs
- Concrete must be a minimum of 3 days old at the time of application
- Applied in a single application ranging from 17-22 mils
10 Year Full Replacement Warranty is available (Consult a rep for details)
VAPORCONTROL PRIMER 200-E
Medium-weight moisture vapor suppression system
- Withstands moisture vapor emission rates (MVER) of 10lbs/1000 sq/ft/24 hrs
- Convenient 2:1 by volume mix ratio
- Concrete must be a minimum of 10 days old at the time of application
- Applied in a single application of 7 mils