Decorative Flake Floor with Integral Cove Base
Dex-O-Tex Colorflake L is a seamless, fluid-applied, single broadcast epoxy flooring system consisting of an
epoxy primer, pigmented epoxy receiving coat, which is broadcast with decorative vinyl chips, and followed by
a clear topcoat.
Typical Thickness: 1/16" - 1'8"
- Water clear epoxy
- Wide range of attractive flake blends available
- Low VOC
- Can be applied over a wide range of surfaces and applications
- No significant odor during installation
- Resists most common chemical spillage
- Installed only by Factory Trained Contractors
- Anti-microbial additive available
- LEED Points may be available
Where to Use:
- Commercial, industrial and institutional areas
- Locker rooms
- Corridors and commons-areas
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.