Quick-curing primer with superior adhesion and chemical resistance.
Poly-Prime is a water-based, hybrid acrylic primer providing excellent chemical resistance and adhesion to concrete, cement, mortars, tiles, and Dex-O-Dex cementitious flooring systems. Quick curing and easy to use, Poly-Prime is a breathable primer that can be applied on interior and exterior surfaces. Its unique thermosetting formula provides superior resistance to vaporized salts, chlorides, and limited aggressive caustics and acids. It is also designed to resist disbonding, blushing, whitening, or blistering created by moisture vapor transmission.
- Acrylic, self-crosslinking technology
- Resistant to many common chemicals
- Excellent adhesion
- Low temperature film formation
- Meets SCAQMD and federal VOC requirements
- LEED credit points may be available under 5 different classifications
- Does not contain chemicals targeted by Green Seal Standard GS-11 and LEED-CS as unacceptable
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Adhesion (ASTM D4541) – 400 psi (100% failure in concrete) (28.1 kg/cm)
- Water Absorption MIL-D-3134 – < 1.0%
- Skid Resistance ADA – Passes (Varies depending upon surface texture selected)
- Abrasion Resistance ASTM D4060 – 30 mg/loss (1000g/1000 cycles, CS-17 Wheel)
- Microbial Resistance ASTM G21 – Passes Rating 1
- FDA – Complies for use under dry conditions