Waterproof membrane with a fabric-reinforced layer for ultimate fracture resistance.
Dex-O-Tex Neobond is a fracture-resistant, waterproof membrane designed for use beneath ceramic tile, marble, quarry tile, and certain types of troweled composition flooring. It consists of a proprietary Neoprene rubber emulsion with a fabric-reinforced cementitious layer for ultimate protection from cracking. Apply Neobond between slabs or below grade and mold over bases and curbs for a tightly-adhering, waterproof surface.
- Provides positive waterproofing
- Reduces reflective cracking caused by substrate movement
- Forms a monolithic, tightly-adhering, molded membrane across floors and up bases and curbs
- Thin section, no depression of slab required
- Can be applied over new or existing surfaces
- Environmentally safe, contains no organic solvents and is VOC compliant
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Bond Strength ASTM C482 (modified) Dry – 77 psi Wet – 62 psi
- Tensile Strength Ceramic Tile Inst. SE S763 Dry – 46 psi Wet – 50 psi
- Breaking Strength ASTM D751 – 265 psi
- Elongation Fabric Reinforced ASTM D751 – 50.5%
- Hydrostatic Pressure Resistance ASTM D751 Method A, Procedure 1 – 240 psi
- Ozone Resistance ASTM D1149 (72 hrs @ 100 ppm No cracking, 90°F plus hydrostatic crazing or waterFHA 4900.1) penetration
- Dimensional Stability ASTM D1204 – <0.5%
- Indention Resistance FMA 4900.1, Sect. 615-5 – No water (shower pans) penetration
- Puncture Resistance FMA 4900.1, Sect. 615-5 – No water (shower pans) penetration
- Microbial Resistant ASTM G21- Passes Rating 2
Always use the Div - Table converter and the online HTML editor to compose perfect articles for your website!