MOISTURE MITIGATION SOLUTIONS
VaporControl Primer is a fluid-applied, epoxy moisture mitigation system ideal for use under the vast majority of non-breathing flooring surfaces, including epoxies, urethanes, rubber, adhesives, vinyl tiles, woods and more. The Dexotex Vapor Control 1P exceeds the Standard Practice for Two-Component Resin Based Membrane-Forming Moisture Mitigation Systems for Use Under Resilient Floor Coverings, designated ASTM F3010 – 13 It is designed for vapor suppression on above- and below-grade concrete and is placed on the negative side of the concrete substrate (between the concrete slab and the surfacing system).
- Meets ASTM F3010
- Reduces or eliminates the negative effects of moisture vapor emissions
- High compressive, flexural, and tensile strengths
- Excellent adhesion to damp concrete
- 100% solids with no hydrocarbon solvents
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
Advanced Floor & Waterproofing Systems Dex-O-Tex® products offer a full line of waterproof deck coverings and specialty fluid-applied flooring.
Scientifically superior and performance proven, Dex-O-Tex® flooring, waterproofing, and surfacing systems provide long-term protection, durability, and aesthetic appeal.
Since 1938, Crossfield Products Corp., headquartered in Los Angeles, California, has been an industry leader in floor and surfacing solutions for new construction and renovation projects. Our Dex-O-Tex® and Dex-O-Tex Marine products offer a full line of waterproof deck coverings, specialty fluid-applied floorings, coatings, and decorative finishes for commercial, industrial, and residential environments.
No matter how demanding your environment, Dex-O-Tex has a flooring or surfacing product designed to meet your needs.
MOISTURE MITIGATION PRODUCTS
VAPORCONTROL PRIMER 1P
Heavy-duty moisture vapor suppression system
- High-Performance moisture vapor suppression system that meets the ASTM F 3010 specification
- Withstands moisture vapor emission rates (MVER) of 24lbs/1000SF/24hrs
- Concrete must be a minimum of 3 days old at the time of application
- Applied in a single application ranging from 17-22 mils
10 Year Full Replacement Warranty is available (Consult a rep for details)
VAPORCONTROL PRIMER 200-E
Medium-weight moisture vapor suppression system
- Withstands moisture vapor emission rates (MVER) of 10lbs/1000 sq/ft/24 hrs
- Convenient 2:1 by volume mix ratio
- Concrete must be a minimum of 10 days old at the time of application
- Applied in a single application of 7 mils