Access Floor Waterproofing
Waterproofing application to prevent leaks under raised access flooring.
Access Floor Waterproofing is a flooring application designed to prevent leaks below raised access flooring. In the event of flooding caused by water pipe rupture, Access Floor Waterproofing prevents water from leaking into finished spaces below the flooring.
A multi-layer installation, Access Floor Waterproofing consists of a neoprene, elastomeric membrane topped with a cementitious wear course to protect the membrane during construction of raised access flooring, cable installation, and repairs.
Apply Access Floor Waterproofing directly to new or existing concrete surfacing. All materials are water based with no hydrocarbon solvents and are completely VOC compliant.
- Forms a monolithic, waterproof system across floors and up bases and curbs
- Tight adhesion
- Can be applied over new or existing surfaces
- Provides both protective floor finish and membrane in same application
- Environmentally safe, no toxic odor or flammable hazard during installation
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Waterproofness – ASTM D751 (suspended sample subject to 2′) – No moisture penetration
- Puncture Resistance – Ceramic Tile Institute waterproof membrane puncture resistance test – No moisture penetration
- Tensile Strength ASTM D751 – 208 psi
- Elongation ASTM D751 – 1,150%
- Adhesion ASTM C882 (Type 1) – 515 psi