Elastatex 500 Urethane Decking
Surfacing system for waterproofing balconies, walking decks, and semi-level roof decks aboard ships.
Elastatex 500 Urethane Decking is a solvent-free, fluid-applied waterproofing and surfacing system ideal for waterproofing balconies, walking decks, and semi-level roof decks aboard ships.
Elastatex 500 consists of a specially-formulated urethane with broadcast rubber granules and a durable, elastomeric top coat creating a finish that is both durable and comfortable underfoot. Designed primarily as a waterproof system for deck surfaces, it’s also used as a protective covering for renovating elevated concrete surfaces.
- Monolithic, including integral flashing
- Resilient and comfortable underfoot
- Reduces sound transmission to adjacent areas
- Excellent crack bridging and low temperature flexibility
- Can be applied over new and existing concrete, metal, and plywood
- Non-flammable during installation
- Environmentally safe
- Zero VOC, exceeds all federal, state and agency VOC requirements
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Weight – 0.46 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Thickness (typical) – 1/16″ (1,58 mm)
- Adhesion (ASTM D4541) – >400 psi
(100% failure in concrete) (28.1 kg/cm)
- Tensile Elongation ASTM D412 – 500%
- Tensile Strength ASTM D412 – 1,050 psi
- Waterproofness (sample exposed to 50 psi water pressure for one hour) – No water transmission
- Hardness ASTM D2240 – Shore A 60-70
- Crack Bridging and Low Temperature Flexibility ASTM C836 – Complies
- Microbial Resistance ASTM G21 – Passes Rating 1
- CSI Specifications
More in Decking & Waterproofing
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.