Self-leveling, rapid-setting underlayment for interior projects.
SLU-50 by Dex-O-Tex is a polymer-modified, cementitious underlayment ideal for smoothing rough and uneven substrates. It’s designed to be self-leveling and applied over concrete or any other sound surfaces.
SLU-50 Underlayment is mixed with water at the job site to create a fluid consistency that is pumped or poured onto the surface and spread into place. It seeks its own level without hand troweling and rapidly sets and hardens. SLU-50 can be installed from a thickness of 3/16″ (4.76 mm) up to 2″ (50.8 mm), and will spread out to a feathered edge. It’s designed only for interior applications and should not be used for sloping.
- Self leveling and rapid setting
- Water resistant
- Self curing and offers superior adhesion (polymer-fortified)
- Simplified cleanup (clean tools with water)
- High compressive strength
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Compressive Strength
- ASTM C109, 4 hours – 1,800 psi
- ASTM C109, 1 day – 2,800 psi
- ASTM C109, 7 days – 3,500 psi
- ASTM C109, 28 days – 4,200 psi
- Tensile Strength (ASTM C190 – 450 psi
- Flexural Strength (ASTM C348 – 1,000 psi
- Flammability ( ASTM E84)
- Flame Spread – 0
- Fuel Contribution – 0
- Smoke Development – 0
- Shrinkage (ASTM C157, 7 days) – 0.05
- Flow Rate, Crossfield Lab, (seconds) – 24
- Spread, Crossfield Lab (ASTM Calibrator) – 21 cm
- Reheal, Crossfield Lab (minutes) – 20+
Please see product safety data sheets.
- CSI Specifications
More in Overhead, Patching & Underlayment
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.