Highly-flexible, rubber latex underlayment for thinner smoothing applications.
G-26 Underlayment is an extremely smooth, rubber latex underlayment designed for thinner smoothing applications such as lightly-eroded concrete or wood floor surfaces.
The trowel-applied system consists of a synthetic copolymer cementitious underlayment that is installed from featheredge to multi-inch thickness, making it an ideal underlayment for vinyl composition tile, carpet, and other resilient floor finishes. It’s highly durable and suitable for pitching, patching, filling voids, and creating slope for drainage. It’s also flexible for use on both interior or exterior substrates.
- Easily installed
- Crack resistant
- Sound dampening
- Excellent adhesion
- Trowels smooth
- Broad application temperature range
- Vermin proof
- Engineered dry mix for maximum performance
- Compatible with most adhesives
- Contains no solvents
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Compressive Strength ASTM C109 – 2,115 psi
- Tensile Strength ASTM C307 – 925 psi
- Flexural Strength ASTM C580 – 2,415 psi
- Flow at Elevated Temperature (300°F (1490C) for 4 hrs.) – None
- Corrosive Effect on Aluminum or Steel – None
- F. Adhesion @ up to 1/8” thick (Shear from steel plate) – 192 psi
- G. Adhesion @ up to 1/4” thick (Shear from steel plate) – 122 psi
Please see product safety data sheets.
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.