Trowel-applied flooring underlayment for larger projects and thicker installations.
Dex-O-Tex Contex Concrete Admixture is a trowel-applied flooring underlayment designed for larger projects and thicker installations. Its synthetic polymeric latex emulsion serves as an additive for cementitious-based aggregates, which greatly improves adhesion, compressive strength, water absorption, abrasion resistance, and tensile strength.
Contex Admixture can be installed at temperatures as low as 50°F/10°C and used for both interior and exterior applications. It is also environmentally friendly with zero VOC content and minimal odor.
- Zero VOC content
- Environmentally safe
- Minimal odor during installation and cure
- Application thickness of 1/4” (6.35mm) or thicker
- Improves adhesion, compressive strength, water absorption, abrasion resistance and tensile strength of cementitious based compounds
- Can be used to create slope for drainage
- Can be installed at lower temperatures (as low as 50°F/ 10°C)
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Compressive Strength ASTM C109 – 3,610 psi
- Tensile Strength ASTM C109 – 817 psi
- Flexural Strength ASTM C580 – 1,425 psi
- Water Absorption MIL-D-3134 – >3.5%
- Adhesion (with VL Primer) ACI 403 – 400 psi
Please see product safety data sheets.
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.