High-performance terrazzo flooring with outdoor capability.
Our Dex-O-Tex Spectrum Terrazzo flooring is one of the best decorative flooring options on the market providing durability, versatility, and beauty.
Spectrum Terrazzo uses a water-phase elastomeric resin and marble chips to create its terrazzo finish, which meets or exceeds the standards set by the NTMA (National Terrazzo and Mosaic Association and the TTMAC (Terrazzo, Tile and Marble Association of Canada). Select virtually any color combination and pattern you can imagine or substitute the marble chips for granite, glass, mother of pearl or other aggregates (premium price for aggregate substitutions).
Spectrum Terrazzo can also be used in exterior installations in moderate climates and is resistant from damage by moisture vapor emissions from below.
- Long lasting, scratch resistant even with high traffic
- Uniquely elegant with a variety of styles, colors, and patterns
- Easy maintenance
- Eco-friendly, no toxic orders during installation and no toxic substances used to preserve flooring surfaces
- Thin-section, light-weight
- Monolithic, including integral base
- Slip resistant
- Outdoor capability in moderate climates
- Low burning rate and negligible smoke production
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Compressive Strength ASTM C109 – 4,100 psi
- Indentation Characteristics (Steadily Applied Load) MIL-D-3134 (2000 lbs. on 1″ steel ram imposed for 30 minutes) – 1.05%
- Indentation Characteristics (Impacted Load) MIL-D-3134 (2 lb. Steel ball dropped from 8-foot height) – 0.02″ indent, No loosening or cracking
- Adhesion MIL-D-3134 (Shear from steel plate after 96 hours) – 200 psi
- Tensile Strength ASTM C190 – 800 psi
- Resistance to Elevated Temperatures MIL-D-3134 – No flow or Slip
- Abrasion Resistance, FTMS 141a Method 6192 (CS #17 Wheel) – 0.13 Wear Index
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion ASTM C531 – 4.7 x 10-6
- Water Absorption MIL-D-3134 – 3.03%
- Scratch Resistance, Army Corps of Engineers Guide Specs. 245.05 – 0.00549″
- Scratch Resistance, Federal Spec. L-T-345 – 0.00325″
- Electrical Conductivity – Dielectric
Please see product safety data sheets.
- CSI Specifications
More in Decorative Flooring & Terrazzo
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.