Resistite Protective Coating & Microtopping
Protective and decorative concrete-like floor coatings for a broad range of applications.
Resistite is a cementitious coating designed for application over a broad range of surfaces to provide protection and create a decorative concrete appearance.
Resistite consists of a unique rubber-like liquid mixed at the time of application with a cement-aggregate blend. The resulting combination, when applied by brush, trowel, roller or spray, produces a tough, water-retardant coating ideal for walkways, pool decks, patios, parking decks and driveways.
Available in a wide range of colors, textures and patterns, Resistite can be applied to meet a variety of architectural designs.
- Water retardant
- Thin section
- Resistant to abrasions
- Skid resistant profiles available
- Low cost
- Pigments available in a variety of colors, can be antiqued or chemical stained with a wide range of finish options
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
Please see product safety data sheets.
- CSI Specifications
More in Decorative Flooring & Terrazzo
Resistite Protective Coating & Microtopping System Options
Decorative “concrete-like” coating with a variety of finish options
- Decorative, “concrete-like” appearance
- Suitable for interior and exterior locations in a wide range of climates
- Surface can be scored, etched, stenciled, and sealed to produce a wide variety of designs and patterns
- Skid-resistant profile options
Multi-use cementitious coating system
- Extremely flexible
- Tough and abrasion resistant
- Suitable for use as a floor or wall coating and certain roof applications
- Skid resistant
- “Breathable” technology releases entrapped vapor without blistering
- Low permeability for application over concrete, approved insulation board, or existing stucco
- Reduces or prevents penetration of water or salts
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.