Metallic Luster Coating
Unique, colorful floor coating using metallic and pearlescent pigments.
Metallic Luster is a unique, colorful floor coating for concrete and other surfaces that is resistant to many chemicals and offers easy maintenance.
The high-solids, resinous floor coating system uses metallic and pearlescent powder integral pigments to produce brilliant and dynamic custom effects bringing color and beauty to your floors. Choose from limitless colors or blend two or more pigments to create custom color schemes.
- Limitless, distinctive designs and color variations
- Superior chemical and abrasion resistance
- Wide range of metallic colors and resin choices
- Blend two or more pigments to create hybrid colors
- Low maintenance and life cycle costs
- LEED-compliant, low odor and fast cure time
- Superior resin clarity, color retention, and UV stability
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Viscosity (mixed) – 750 cps
- Solid Content – 100%
- Pot Life – Approximately 30 minutes
- Tack-Free Time:
- 50oF (10oC) – 10-12 hrs
- 75oF (24oC) – 4-6 hrs
- 90oF (32oC) – 2-4 hrs
- Compressive Strength ASTM D695 (Resin & Hardener) – 12,900 psi
- Tensile Strength ASTM D638 (Resin & Hardener) – 4,400 psi
- Adhesion ASTM D4541 (100% failure in concrete) – >400 psi
- Water Absorption MIL-D-3134 – <1.0%
- Abrasion Resistance ASTM D4060 (CS17, 1000gr load, 1000 cycles) – 0.09 gr
- Flammability ASTM D635 – Self-Extinguishing Bonded to Concrete
- VOC – 3 g/L
- Microbial Resistant ASTM G21 – Passes Rating 1
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.