Rapid-curing polyurea sealer offering superior protection for decorative flooring and stained concrete.
Quik-Glaze is a state-of-the-art, high-solids, aliphatic elastomeric polyurea flooring topcoat. Unlike most polyurea coatings, Quik-Glaze does not require the use of plural component spray equipment and is ideal for any project needing rapid installation and low odor during placement and cure.
Quik-Glaze is extremely color stable and displays excellent UV weathering characteristics, making it one of the best sealers for maintaining and preserving elaborate decorative finishes. When fully cured, Quik-Glaze provides superior durability and is an optimal topcoat for stained concrete floors and most Dex-O-Tex flooring systems.
- Fast cure
- High tear strength
- Excellent UV resistance
- High-gloss finish
- Resistant to abrasions, stains, and chemical exposure
- Low VOC and low odor during placement and cure
- Longer pot life than conventional polyurea product
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
Please see product safety data sheets.
- CSI Specifications
More in Polyaspartic & Urethane Coatings
Quik-Glaze System Options
Standard quick-curing system
- Working time of 20 minutes with a hard dry in 5 hours at 75°F (24ºC)
- Available in clear and pigmented
Fast-curing system for rapid turnaround
- Working time of 12 minutes with a hard dry in 2 hours at 700F (210C)
- Available in a high-gloss, clear formulation (contact a rep for recommendation for satin finishes)
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.