VaporControl Primer is a fluid-applied, epoxy moisture mitigation system ideal for use under the vast majority of non-breathing flooring surfaces, including epoxies, urethanes, rubber, adhesives, vinyl tiles, woods and more.
It is designed for vapor suppression on above- and below-grade concrete and is placed on the negative side of the concrete substrate (between the concrete slab and the surfacing system).
- Reduces or eliminates the negative effects of moisture vapor emissions
- High compressive, flexural, and tensile strengths
- Excellent adhesion to damp concrete
- 100% solids with no hydrocarbon solvents
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.