Moisture vapor suppression system for use under non-breathing flooring surfaces.
VaporControl Primer is a fluid-applied, epoxy moisture mitigation system ideal for use under the vast majority of non-breathing flooring surfaces, including epoxies, urethanes, rubber, adhesives, vinyl tiles, woods and more.
It is designed for vapor suppression on above- and below-grade concrete and is placed on the negative side of the concrete substrate (between the concrete slab and the surfacing system).
- Reduces or eliminates the negative effects of moisture vapor emissions
- High compressive, flexural, and tensile strengths
- Excellent adhesion to damp concrete
- 100% solids with no hydrocarbon solvents
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- CSI Specifications
- Brochures Fluid-Applied, Seamless Floor & Waterproofing Brochure Terrazzo Brochure Howard Hughes Medical Facility Case Study Love Field Airport Case Study Rosebowl Parking Case Study Saugus High School Kitchen Case Study
More in Moisture Mitigation
VaporControl Primer System Options
Medium-weight moisture vapor suppression system
- Withstands moisture vapor emission rates (MVER) of 10lbs/1000 sq/ft/24 hrs
- Convenient 3:2 by volume mix ratio
- Concrete must be a minimum of 10 days old at time of application
- Applied in a single application of 7 mils
Heavy-duty moisture vapor suppression system
- Withstands moisture vapor emission rates (MVER) of 24lbs/1000SF/24hrs
- Concrete must be a minimum of 3 days old at time of application
- Applied in a single application ranging from 17-22 mils
- 10 Year Full Replacement Warranty is available (Consult a rep for details)
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.