Elastaflake RFS Flooring
Seamless, waterproof flooring system that is both resilient and comfortable underfoot.
Elastaflake RFS is a seamless, waterproof flooring system that is both resilient and comfortable underfoot. The fluid-applied, composite flooring includes a specially formulated cushion coat to reduce physical fatigue, making it ideal for hospitals, clinics, clean rooms, and surgical settings.
To create a clean, hygienic environment, Elastaflake can be turned up vertical surfaces, walls, and cabinet bases for easy cleaning and maintenance. The durable, glossy topcoat offers protection against common chemicals, abrasions, and ultraviolet light. Choose from a variety of solid colors or a blend of decorative chips for added aesthetic appeal.
- Monolithic, including integral flashing
- Resilient and comfortable underfoot
- Reduces sound transmission to adjacent areas
- Non-flammable during installation
- Aggregate options for added slip resistance
- Environmentally safe
- VOC compliant, exceeds all federal, state, and AQMD VOC requirements
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Weight – 1.07 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Thickness (Typical) – 1/8″ (3.16 mm)
- Adhesion ASTM D4541 – >473 psi – (100% failure in concrete: 28.1 kg/cm)
- Tensile Elongation ASTM D412 – 500%
- Tensile Strength ASTM D412 – 1,050 psi
- Waterproofness – No Water Transmission
- Water Resistance MIL-PRF-1044 – 16 mg
- Hardness ASTM D2240, Shore D – 80 – 85
- Crack Bridging and Low Temperature Flexibility ASTM C836 – Complies
- Microbial Resistance ASTM G21 – Passes Rating 1
- Moisture Absorption – >0.40%
- Indentation Resistance (2,000 PSI 1 hr.) – >03.0
- Fire Resistance (MIL-STD-1623 – Passes
Please see product safety data sheets.
- CSI Specifications
More in Epoxy Coating
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.