Electro Static Coatings
Electro Flor ESD and CD are fluid-applied, water based, monolithic, high solids epoxy flooring systems. CD is conductive for a spark-free work environment, and SD is electro-static discharge for ESD sensitive environments.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistant
- Monolithic, seamless
- More durable than tile or sheet goods when exposed to forklift traffic
- Low VOC
ELECTRO-FLOR COATING FAQS
What makes Electro-Flor Coating a better way to protect against electrostatic damage?
There are at least eight reasons why Electro-Flor Coating from Dex-O-Tex should be specified for interior building environments that require must-not-fail conductive and static-dissipating flooring systems:
- Extremely consistent, uniform, and predictable conductive (ECD) or static-dissipating (ESD) performance
- High tolerance to shearing/abrasion with monolithic, seamless coverage
- Easy, contractor-friendly application
- Water-based epoxy formulation with virtually no odor or VOC off-gassing
- Fast-drying characteristics for up to three coatings per day (quick return to service)
- Easily built-out for various film thickness up to 12 mils per coat
- More durable than tile/sheet goods in forklift traffic
- Available in an attractive range of colors
WHAT OTHER FLOORING PROFESSIONALS SAY ABOUT ELECTRO-FLOR COATING
“The most important thing is support and delivering the product when I need it. I found out on a Wednesday we’re installing next week. Dex-O-Tex not only shipped Electro-Flor Coating on time, they also flew out their chemist to make sure we were within spec after installation. Nobody else would do that.”
Contact a Dex-O-Tex representative for product information and recommendations
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.