Waterproofing sealer providing excellent chemical and abrasion resistance.
Dex-O-Tex Weatherseal XL is a water-based, waterproofing sealer providing excellent chemical and abrasion resistance, including exposure to oil, grease, brake fluid, salt, calcium chloride, limited caustics, dilute acids, kerosene, and alcohol.
Formulated for superior adhesion, Weatherseal XL bonds well to concrete, cement mortars, tile, Dex-O-Tex cementitious copolymer systems, and other substrates. It resists disbonding, blushing, whitening, or blistering caused by moisture vapor transmission and ultraviolet light exposure.
Weatherseal XL is easy to clean, fully VOC compliant, and suitable for use on interior and exterior surfaces, such as automotive garages, driveways, patios, pool decks, loading docks, balconies, decks, and more.
- Long wearing, durable, excellent weathering characteristics
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Excellent early web and dry adhesion
- Good hot tire mar resistance
- Low temperature film formation ( 10 mils @ 38°F )
- Cleanable, easy to maintain
- Wet appearance similar to solvent-borne sealers
- Available in high gloss or matte finishes
- Meets SCAQMD and Federal VOC requirements
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Adhesion ASTM D4541 – 400 psi
(100% failure in concrete) (28.1 kg/cm)
- Water Absorption MIL-D-3134 – < 1.0%
- Skid Resistance. ADA – Passes varies depending upon surface texture selected
- Reflective Index, Geometry 60 ASTM D523
Gloss Finish – 95+
Satin Finish – 40-50
Matte Finish – 10-20
- Abrasion Resistance ASTM D4060 – 30 mg/loss
1000g/1000 cycles, CS-17 Wheel
- Microbial Resistance ASTM G21 – Passes Rating 1
- G. FDA – Complies for use Under Dry Conditions
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.