CPC Waterproof Membrane
Rubber emulsion waterproofing for tile, marble, and composition flooring.
CPC Waterproof Membrane is a synthetic rubber emulsion waterproofing system designed for use beneath ceramic tile, marble, quarry tile, and Dex-O-Tex composition floors and decks.
Specially formulated to bridge concrete cracks, CPC Waterproof Membrane is applied by roller, trowel, or squeegee to form a tightly-molded membrane across floors and up curbs. An optional layer of fabric reinforcement is available for added fracture resistance.
Totally free of volatile organic content, CPC Waterproof Membrane has no toxic odor and is eligible for LEED points.
- Reduces reflective cracking caused by substrate movement
- Forms a monolithic, tightly-adhering, molded membrane across floors and up bases and curbs
- Environmentally safe, VOC compliant
- Thin section does not interfere with building elevations
- Unlike sheet goods, fluid applied membrane can easily be applied to irregular shapes
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Waterproofness – No passage of water
(Resistance to passage when subjected to 27.7 inch head of water (hydrostatic pressure of 1 lb./ft.) for one month.)
- Tensile Elongation ASTM D638 – 305%
- Tensile Strength ASTM D638 – 375 psi
- MVTR Steady State in g/hr/m2 – 0.062
- T-Bar Adhesion – 30 psi
(bonded to cement backer board 7 day dry)
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.