Solvent-based, acrylic sealer for concrete, masonry, and other cementitious surfaces.
Clearseal 14 is a solvent-based, acrylic sealer designed to protect concrete, masonry, terrazzo, and other cementitious surfaces. It offers good chemical and abrasion resistance, including exposure to automotive fluids, waterborne salts, pool chlorine, and limited aggressive caustics and acids.
In addition, its chemistry provides a tough, durable finish and superior adhesion to Dex-O-Tex cementitious copolymer systems, concrete, cement mortars, tile, and decorative overlayments. Clearseal 14 is breathable and can be used on interior or exterior surfaces.
- Long-wearing, durable, excellent weathering characteristics
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Excellent adhesion
- Low temperature film formation
- Cleanable, easy to maintain
- ADA compliant
- Available in gloss or medium satin
- Variety of skid-resistant textures
- LEED 2.2 Credit Points available under Material & Resources Credit 5.1
- Does not contain chemicals targeted by Green Seal Standards GS-11 and LEED-CS as unacceptable
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Adhesion ASTM D4541 – >400 psi
(100% failure in concrete) (>28 kg/cm)
- Water Absorption MIL-D-3134 – < 0.1%
- Skid Resistance, ADA – Passes
(Various depending upon surface texture selected)
- Reflective Index, Geometry 60 ASTM D523:
Gloss Finish – 85+
Satin Finish – 50-65
- Abrasion Resistance ASTM D4060 – 30 mg/loss
(1000g/1000 cycles, CS-17 Wheel)
- Microbial Resistance ASTM G21 – Passes Rating 1
- FDA – Complies for use Under Dry Conditions
Allow our team to share over 80-years of formulation and experience in advanced flooring, waterproofing, and repair.