Antimicrobial agent used to prevent fungal, bacterial, and algal growth on seamless flooring systems.
Antimicrobial Additive is an antimicrobial/antibacterial agent used to prevent fungal, bacterial, and algal growth on Dex-O-Tex seamless flooring systems such as Decor-Flor, Quik-Glaze, Posi-Tred, Terracolor, acrylic systems, and other epoxy or urethane systems. Based on the active agent N-butyl-1, 2- benzisothiazolin-3-one (BBIT), it is specially formulated to protect flooring in tough and demanding environments, especially those exposed to high levels of moisture, UV light, or unsanitary conditions.
- Prevents fungal, bacterial, and algal growth on Dex-O-Tex seamless flooring systems
- Withstands high UV exposure
- Suitable for exterior or interior use
- Little to no odor
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Active agent content (%) – 92% w/w/ min
- Physical Form – Liquid
- Density – 1.17 g/ml
- Viscosity (Brookfield LV spindle 3 @ 20°C) – 90 cps
- Water Content Approx. – 1.0%
- Storage Stability – Stable under normal conditions of storage
- Color – Brown or yellow
- Vapor Pressure @25°C – 0.015 Pa
- Flash Point – 178°C (+/-5°C)