Pharmaceutical Flooring System
Bio-Tex CF (Colored Flake) is a specially formulated system designed for the Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech industry. The system consist of a urethane cement basecoat, 100% solids pigmented epoxy base & grout coat, a decorative flake broadcast, and is topped with a polyspartic, urethane, or high performance topcoat.
Typical Thickness 3/16 - 1/4"
- Seamless & Sanitary
- Moisture Tolerant
- Easily Maintained
- Can be applied onto green concrete where substrate has adequate strength (usually after 7 days)
- Chemically Resistant to a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents
- Minimal maintenance costs, superior life cycle cost advantage versus tile.
- Heat and Thermal Shock Resistant
- Bond strength in excess of the tensile strength of concrete, concrete will fail first.
Where to Use
- Modular Clean Rooms
- Research Labs
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Color Chart - Bio-Tex
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.