Strong, epoxy flooring system to absorb heavy impact and resist chipping.
Flex-Shield is a high tensile strength, semi-flexible flooring system designed to absorb heavy impact and resist chipping and cracking. It also provides a slip-resistant surface and offers protection from a wide range of acids, solvents, and food fats, making it an ideal flooring solution for loading docks, machine shops, mechanical equipment rooms, food processing areas, and other industrial facilities.
Flex-Shield is a two-component, fluid-applied epoxy resin creating a seamless finish that can be installed over concrete, metal, or ceramic surfaces. It’s available in 18 standard colors and various slip-resistant profiles.
- Impact resistant
- Monolithic, can incorporate integral cove base
- Resistant to many chemicals
- High flexural and tensile strength
- Rapid installation
- Produces a seamless floor at moderate cost
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Tensile Strength ASTM C307 – 1500 psi
- Tensile Modulus – 17,150 psi
- Tensile Elongation – 96%
- Tear Strength – 120 lb. / in.
- Bond Strength (A.C.I #403) – 400 psi
(100% concrete failure)
- Surface Hardness ASTM D-2240 – 55 Shore D
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.