Cheminert SC Membrane
Waterproofing and crack-isolation membrane for slabs over occupied spaces and various floor and wall surfaces.
Cheminert SC Membrane is a 100%-solids, epoxy membrane providing a waterproof layer beneath floor and wall surfaces.
In addition to being fluid-proof, Cheminert CS Membrane isolates cracking and fills non-moving joints, making it ideal for use on slabs over occupied space as well as under commercial, industrial, and institutional flooring systems.
- Monolithic, molded membrane across floors and up bases
- Tight adhesion
- Thin section, no depression of slab required
- Flexible, even at low temperature when compared to most epoxies
- Bridges and fills non-moving cracks and non-moving joints
- Self-extinguishing on concrete when tested per ASTM D635
- Properly reinforced with fiberglass fabric or scrim, it suppresses or limits reflective cracking
- Can be applied over new and existing surfaces
- Compressive Strength ASTM D695 – 4,000 psi
- Tensile Strength ASTM D638 – 1,500 psi
- Tensile Elongation ASTM D412 – 120% psi
- Hardness ASTM D2240, Shore D – 35-40
- Flammability ASTM D635 – Self Extinguishing Bonded to Concrete
- Water Absorption ASTMD570 – < 0.2% G.
- Tear Strength ASTM D638 – 120 lb/in
- Microbial Resistance ASTM G21 – Passes Rating 1
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.