Chem-Rez N Flooring
Novolac epoxy flooring providing chemical and heat protection with non-sparking, conductive system options.
Chem-Rez N systems provide a seamless, novolac epoxy flooring with excellent resistance to heat and chemical exposure, making it an ideal flooring solution for chemical storage, plating, and secondary containment areas.
A specialty “cross-linking” formulation gives Chem Rez N superior physical and mechanical properties over conventional epoxy floors. Greater cross-linking allows for higher resistance to chemical attack from a very wide range of acids, alkalis and solvents.
Chem-Rez N also offers conductive flooring options for settings where chemical resistance, conductivity, and spark resistance are required, such as ammunition plants and explosive areas.
- Seamless flooring system
- Available in textures from smooth to aggressive
- Superior chemical and heat resistance
- Available with protective biocide
- Available with skid-resistant aggregate finish options
- Offers a wide selection of colors
- Waterproofing and crack-isolation membrane can be installed prior to system application
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors