Liquid-applied waterproofing overlay to protect concrete surfaces.
Cemceil Waterproofing Membrane is a cementitious, fluid-applied waterproofing material designed for use as a liquid-containment or fracture-resistant overlay to protect spalled, cracked, or deteriorated concrete surfaces. Based on a proprietary mixture of a synthetic polymer emulsion, Chemceil incorporates a blend of cementitious and specialty aggregate powders that react to form a tough, flexible, water-tight, and vapor-resistant compound. This water-based membrane is virtually free of volatile organic content (VOC) and qualifies for LEED credits.
- Forms a monolithic, flexible membrane
- Tight adhesion
- Environmentally safe, odorless, VOC compliant
- Applied to either negative or positive side
- Can reduce very limited reflective cracking caused by substrate movement
- Thin section, does not interfere with most building elevations
- Fluid applied, can easily be applied to irregular shapes (unlike sheet goods)
- Quick drying (touch dry in 2-4 hours, fully dry in 12 hours)
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors
- Waterproofness – Resistance to passage when subjected to 27.7″ head of water (hydrostatic pressure of 1 lb/ft) for one month – No passage of water
- Elongation – ASTM D638 – 65%
- Tensile Strength – ASTM D638- (7 days dry / 21 days wet) – 750 psi
- Adhesion in Peel to Concrete – 8.3 lbs/in width
- Moisture Vapor Transmission – ASTM E96 (Grams/sq. meter/24 hrs) – 2.5g
- Crack-Bridging – ASTM E836 – 1/8″ Opening @770F – Pass (no rupture)
- Hydrostatic Resistance – ASTM D751 – Procedure B – Pass
- Permeability – ASTM E96 – 0.75 perm/inches
Find the Right Solutions for Your Project Today
Let Dex-O-Tex share over 80 years of expertise in advanced flooring, coating, waterproofing, and more. Complete your construction project proficiently with the use of superior solutions.