Waterproofing system designed for use under ceramic tile, marble, quarry tile, and most composition floors and decking.
Barrier-Guard is a waterproofing system used directly under ceramic tile, marble, quarry tile, composition floors, and decking to provide protection from water intrusion and waterborne salts. It’s also a suitable waterproofing system to use below grade and between slab.
Barrier-Guard’s waterproofing membrane is molded across flooring surfaces, up onto bases, and over curbs without the use of any adhesive other than its own composition. All components are environmentally friendly and completely VOC compliant.
Choose from our standard waterproofing membrane or our specialized, fracture-resistant membrane for added reinforcement depending on your project requirements.
- Monolithic, molded waterproofing membrane across floors and up cove bases and curbs
- Tight adhesion
- IAPMO certified to ANSI 118.10 listed as a Shower Pan Liner
- Reduces reflective cracking caused by dynamic substrate movement
- Thin section, does not interfere with building elevations
- Environmentally safe, VOC compliant
- Installed only by professional, factory-trained Dex-O-Tex contractors